Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Well... Hello!

Yes, she lives.

I have been gone for so long, I had almost forgotten about this blog. Yes, I have to admit, my brain has been so preoccupied with other things that my meager little blog escaped me. For 7 whole months. Yikes.

I received a few comments from some faithful readers of Family Style Love, the latest being from SisterSister (thank you thank you) letting me know that I was not forgotten, and you have no idea how much that means to me. Sometimes, in the world of blogging, a blog can go stagnant and forgotten and blow away like a tumbleweed. It almost seems as though the writer behind it must have done the same, but no. In reality, they may be leading a very interesting life- one simply unshared via their blog. I would like to think that I am one of those folks with an interesting life. Being that I am just now returning.

I feel big. Big, as in all grown up. I have made a lot of changes within myself over the last 7 months. Changes relating to myself, friends, my partner, and kids. Not all good but mostly awesome. I started a weight loss protocol back in November- you may recall this post talking about it. I started the HCG Protocol, created by Dr. Simeons in the 1950's. This is obviously not a weight loss blog, and so I am not going to start ranting and raving about how awesome this weight loss protocol is, but if you have ever desired to lose weight and are struggling to do so, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PROTOCOL. Yes, I wrote that in all obnoxious capital letters to let you know that I am SERIOUS abut the awesomeness of this protocol. If you are interested in learning about it, the first thing you need to do is download the manuscript that explains the protocol. It is about 40 pages long, and free. To make it too easy for you- here is a link: Pounds & Inches by Dr. Simeons. NO EXCUSES PEOPLE (Both men and women do this protocol!!)

I am going to take a step back from the diet protocol and just give you the quick down low. I went from 168 lbs to 131 pounds over the course of 7 months. That was a pretty sweet loss.

So where have I been really? Well... I have been cheating on you blogland.... with whom you ask? YouTube... GASP! There, I said it- I admit it- I am cheating on blogger with YouTube! After I started the protocol, I started vlogging about it on YouTube- yes, you read that right- Vlogging. Video logging. I found an awesome community of women there that were doing the same protocol I was. Soooooo I put a lot of my time there, and still do. If you are interested in seeing what I have been up to, feel free to check out my YouTube channel- by clicking here.

So what have I been up to besides the weight loss? Moving. Yes, moving. "But didn't you own a cute little house in Seattle? The one with the cute little Gallery Wall? I sure did. Buuuut in March 2012, I started complaining about the weather, and my partner started complaining about work issues, and my Mother in Law started complaining about how ridiculously far away Seattle was from Miami, and well, we all made the decision that we should not be living on the west coast, but rather the East Coast! So, that is what we did. We MOVED.- In fact, the movers are coming tomorrow with our boxes after 2 months of living in corporate housing......

To be Continued....

If you still read my blog, please, let me know. I question whether or not I should keep this blog going, and I feel it is up to my readers. If you ended up getting this far, just leave a comment saying, at the very least "I read it" and it would TOTALLY make my day!

45 comments:

  1. yoo hoo! i'm going to read your blog even if it's all about your lovely protocol :) miss you, love you. hi to the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're moving to Framingham? Living in Boston, I thought we'd never meet, but now we must! I've indeed been wondering about your blog, envious of living in Seattle (but I will let that go :), and curious how your family is doing. And your new profile pic -- wow. Congrats on all of the evolution.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well whaddyaknow! Don't be envious of living in Seattle- while absolutely BEAUTIFUL to look at, the beauty gets old quick when it is too dark to see through the constant gray and mist!

      Delete
  3. I still read, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am so glad to hear it!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. A BOY?!?! A JEWISH BOY?!?! Be still my heart!!! xoxo

      Delete
  5. It's too bad you moved so
    Much farther away from us but I'm sure you will all enjoy the easy coast :) its nice that way for sure! Glad you finally updated

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read! I totally feel like a creeper too sometimes! I will be checking out this protocol though, and following you on YT, to make me an even bigger creep. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Hott Damn! Blast from the past girl!!!

      Delete
  7. Glad to see this post. Best wishes on your move and continued personal growth (or shrinkage as the case may be)1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well hello stranger!!! I would love to hear an update from you little missy

      Delete
  8. So glad to see you're back! I'm hit or miss with my blogging lately too-I know how life can take over. Best of luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always like your updates, and was sick of seeing the blog post title "Panties" on my blog for 7 months. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad to see a post again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG I just watched your Bust a Move video! That was AWESOME!!!!!! Love love love!! I don't even know you but I totally want to share this with people. lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Plzzzzzz. keep writing your blog. I always check to see if you're back. You always have great ideas and adventures you share (and the cute kid pics don't hurt :)

    You're close to me now...sorry we're greeting you with a big old hurricane. that's not a great welcoming present..but I guess it's appropriate for a south floridian :)

    so happy to see you back and btw...how did the "Panties" post end? I trust Stella is full incorporated into the world of using the potty?

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's Christine B from The Baffutos Made a Baby-- just checked in for the first time in a long while, and gla to see you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Usually a lurker, but wanted to comment to say that I read your blog and love it! Congrats on the move and sorry I'm so late to the comment party.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Delurking to say so glad you are back!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have absolutely been stalking your blog over the last few days! Somehow I came across this little place and got absolutely sucked in:) My wife and I are trying to conceive... And have been for a while. Your story has been really inspiring and I wanted to thank you for sharing it. We're hoping to do a home birth, cloth diapers, and green everything. I'm happy to hear it can be done and happier to hear there is hope I can still get prego after 4 months of trying lol.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I read your blog! I just started blogging myself. I was on FB, but I deleted my account tonight, and now I'm free to explore other ways of saying how I feel, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Still reading! Glad to see you're back.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You know I read! Just thought I'd check and VOILA - a post! So happy to hear from you and to know you are well! Way to go on that incredible weightloss. You look fantastic! Where on the East Coast?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We moved the the Metrowest Boston Area!

      Delete
  20. I totally still read! And I'm excited to hear you moved to the East Coast...and kinda jealous lol. I've always wanted to leave PA and move to Massachussetts myself...lol :-) Hope to read more from you soon!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. i am a new follower to your blog, so would love if you would keep going
    thisdayilove.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Lynn ,

    We are Reading and Love u'r Post!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. First of all let me tell you, you have got a great blog. It is interesting to read it. Hope to see the next post soon.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Still checking in. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I read it...post again.

    ReplyDelete

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin